Is banking secure that is mobile? We’re devoted to the security and safety of one’s information. So that the safety of one’s username and passwords, a wide range of protection features have already been constructed into our mobile banking services:
- Protected login: The app that is mobile protected login for access. No body has the capacity to access your username and passwords without once you understand your unique password.
- Information encryption: for the security, only information that is limited such as for example your account nicknames and balances, is kept on your own smart phone. Your entire account information resides at Sallie Mae, just like online banking. All information put into storage space on the mobile is encrypted it’s only accessible with your PIN before it’s stored and. This means that in the event the smart phone is lost or taken the info saved by the application in your unit is unreadable.
Let’s say I lose or exchange my smart phone? In the event that you lose or supercede your smart phone, you’ll simply have to re-download the mobile application.
What exactly is Sallie Mae e-deposit? Sallie Mae e-deposit (also called remote deposit) enables you to conveniently make deposits electronically along with your iPhone ® or Android os ™ Smartphone. To help make a deposit, you’ll need to take front and back pictures of this product. Camera and check images are firmly prepared exactly like a paper check. Checks deposited after 3:00 p.m. ET. Won’t be processed before the business day that is next. Standard hold times for check deposits use.
Just how do I utilize e-deposit? In order to make a deposit along with your iPhone ® or Android ™ Smartphone, you must first install our software. When logged directly into your bank account through the app, you’ll be expected to just take front and back photos of one’s check. You will need to find the take into account the deposit and verify the deposit quantity.
What are the kinds of checks I can’t deposit through e-deposit?
You can’t deposit
- Cash purchases
- Third-party checks
- Foreign checks
- Starter checks
We also can’t accept
- Checks with obvious alteration to your regarding the areas from the front side regarding the item or check
- Checks formerly transformed into a substitute check
- Checks being remotely developed
- Checks not payable in united states of america money
- Traveler’s checks or cash sales
- Checks dated a lot more than 6 months ahead of the date of deposit
- Checks prohibited by our present procedures for Sallie Mae mobile banking or that are otherwise maybe maybe maybe not appropriate beneath the regards to your account(s). This consists of checks that you understand or suspect are fraudulent or elsewhere not authorized by the dog owner for the account by which the check is drawn.
Do you know the directions for making use of e-deposit? There are online installment loans ia many instructions to consider whenever e-deposit that is using your iPhone ® or Android ™ Smartphone:
- Make certain you have actually strong signal strength that is mobile.
- You need to endorse your check as “For mobile deposit just, Sallie Mae banking account number”.
- Whenever taking photos of one’s check, verify the check is wholly inside the framework and that the picture isn’t distorted or blurry.
- Please remember, you can’t deposit checks up to a certification of Deposit account.
Is e-deposit secure? Yes, our e-deposit is safe. Our internet site and application function numerous layers of protection password that is including, internet fire walls, and encryption.
Exactly why is my mobile software ‘timing away’? Should your smart phone signal energy is poor, top features of our mobile application might break. Be sure you have actually strong sign strength when depositing checks with e-deposit.
What goes on to my checks when I deposit them? Whenever a check is deposited with e-deposit, the pictures associated with the back and front of this check are processed just as if the product had been a paper check brought set for deposit. As soon as your funds can be purchased in your bank account, mark the real checks as “Void” and shop it in a location that is secure. Retain checks for a time period of thirty days after that you simply will destroy them by any method that is suitablefor instance employing a shredder), to ensure they truly are maybe maybe not re-deposited. Cross-cut shredding is highly suitable for check destruction.
How am I going to be notified if my e-deposit is not accepted? You’ll receive an email whenever you distribute your verify that your e-deposit isn’t accepted. All checks could be susceptible to further review. If there’s a challenge together with your e-deposit once you distribute it, we’ll notify you by e-mail. We advice which you keep all checks you distribute for e-deposit until such time you start to see the deposit post for your requirements. As soon as your funds can be found in your account, mark the real checks as “Void”, and destroy them by any suitable method (for instance utilizing a shredder), which will make certain they’re perhaps not re-deposited.
Sallie Mae e-deposit restrictions Deposits via e-deposit are limited by the next maximums: E-deposit deposit that is daily ($)
- Total buck quantity: $5,000.00
- Final amount of deposits: 5 deposits
- E-deposit deposit that is weekly ($)
- Total dollar amount: $5,000.00
- Final amount of deposits: 5 deposits
- E-deposit deposit that is monthly ($)
- Total buck quantity: $20,000.00
- Final amount of deposits: 10 deposits